Wednesday 18 May 2011

About me and this site

My name is Tim Rogers and over a number of years I have gained my NVQ4 & 5, Certificate and Diploma in Management. I then gained an MBA, and PostGrad qualifications in Law and Compliance. I then became a qualified tutor/mentor for the Chartered Management Institute and taught for both the IFS School of Finance and Jersey Business School.

Over this time I have accumulated a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise, which I am keen to share.

I had experimented with a website where people can download copies of the presentations and notes which accompany the Chartered Management courses, but feedback from friends suggests that a shorter ‘bite-size’ blog would be more user friendly, especially for those more interested in practical ideas than the academic background.

This is a new venture, I am really interested in what you think! There is no point in my investing my efforts if it isn’t interesting for you. Please offer suggestions or requests for subjects you would be interested in.

Tim Rogers
Mobile - +44 7797 762051
Skype - timhjrogers

No comments:

Post a Comment

CULTURE OR DATA – WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT?

CULTURE OR DATA – WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? In a previous posting I noted that the book The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improb...