Monday 22 August 2011

6 Questions to determine successful management

6 Questions to determine successful management

If you cannot answer these questions positivity, then I have a task to do.

a) I know what is expected of me at work
b) I have the materials and equipment I need to do my job right
c) I have the opportunity to do what I do best every-day
d) In the last 7 days I have received recognition or praise for doing good work
e) Someone at work encourages my development
f) At work, my opinions count

If you CAN answer these questions positivity, then we have an excellent TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CULTURE OR DATA – WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT?

CULTURE OR DATA – WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? In a previous posting I noted that the book The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improb...